• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 GW2 is So Underrated

    Guild Wars 2 GW2 is So Underrated


    GW2 is So Underrated

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Coming from wow, this just seems like the greatest game, honestly, that I've ever played in my life.

    If only I'd invested the last 10 years here, instead of in wow.

    From the outside looking in, it even feels like anet doesn't appreciate what they have.

    The legendaries, the mounts, the movement, the combat animations, the dyes, the community. So aesthetically impressive! Everything is bursting with quality!! Really hope this game blows up!

    submitted by /u/Alsandar
    [link] [comments]

    The Elite Elite Spec

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    GW2 Current State of the Game info-graphic (Bad Dragon Version)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Unused area in Bloodstone Fen

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Did a draw of Taimi while on the wb train

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    My hopes for Siege Turtles

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    The Duality of Reddit

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Me after seeing WoW lore & subreddit

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Learning Art with a little hype

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    WoW refugee

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys, since WoW doesn't interest me anymore, I've been thinking about joining another MMO-world recently. I tried final fantasy, but I were simply overwhelmed by the story and everything I had to do to experience the game to its fullest. Also, I didn't like the Japanese style of the game.

    I've never played Guild Wars. I don't have any idea of the world, the story, nothing. Is it a good time for a beginner to start? Or should I wait for the next expansion? Maybe some of you can tell me what this game does better than WoW - in terms of gear, professions, content?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Tisbeya
    [link] [comments]

    Curious about Returning, but apprehensive

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    i left sometime around the middle of path of fire, so maybe a year and a half ago? I do not have the Tiger mount from WvW, or the Beetle, or the Skyscale. I have a Griffon, though. Did not come back for IBS at all. I have each profession at 80 with Mesmer being really my main and the one I have world completion on.

    I want to come back for Cantha but I feel like I can't catch up. I feel like it might be too late to try to get a Skyscale. I feel like I don't really know where to begin. Any advice or thoughts would be sincerely appreciated. Should I try to come back, or is it just a waste to try?

    Edit: I have no idea why I am being downvoted. I am genuinely curious about returning and seeking community input. I'm not trying to complain or something. Like I actually feel a curiosity about the game and people are downvoting?

    submitted by /u/Phaelanopsis
    [link] [comments]

    A mythical beast spotted in End of Dragons concept art

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Legendary Hammer Concept: Dragrimmar's Heart

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Scuffed meme, credit to u/Achromant for amazing concept arts <3

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Someone will try to use dragonjade to create a megalaser

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Just happened across this on the interwebs. One can only hope...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    End of Dragons Reveal: My (very positive) thoughts! - Laranity

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    How I think the new Necro spec will play/feel like

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    couldn't care less about the gun, but that sweet ass hat

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Poll: Which new End of Dragons elite spec icon belongs to which profession?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Fill out the poll here.

    I couldn't do server-side validation without giving google money so please just be good boys/girls and don't submit it multiple times ❤️.

    The default results page is crappy, check the results here instead.

    submitted by /u/ideka
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing. GW2 has been a great experience so far.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    I decided that the overall value, combat design, and community experience would make GW2 the best online game for me at this time.

    I decided to be a female Charr who is a thief. I like the gameplay and lore so far, nothing amazing in quest detail and character building (that is what solo games are for imho) but interesting and stands out. The music is enjoyable and immersive while adventuring.

    Looking forward to a lot including trying some crafting, pvp, roleplaying, and wvw…but really hoping to make a new group of friends most of all!

    Hope you veterans keep shining bright for us as an undeniable example what we can do in game.

    submitted by /u/tyuihop
    [link] [comments]

    WoW exile here, deciding what new mmorpg to play.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Hello there, so I have quit wow for good. Been looking for a new mmo and had a good time with FFXIV, but also would love to try this one. Got few questions:

    1. Crafting. I love crafting in mmorpgs, how much is it revelant? Is it there just for cosmetics, or it actually makes a difference when using it for gearing. Is it fun or just a boring grind?
    2. Leveling experience? What is it like? Is the game only about endgame?
    3. PVP. Is there a scaling, does the gear matter in pvp? Are there pvp rewards that are actually worth getting? Is there a fixed meta?
    4. And how about pve? Raids, dungeons? For how many people, is there also a scaling?

    I've heard the community in the game is fine and welcoming. Downloading the free version now, hope the game will keep me busy at least for few days. Or maybe forever, we'll see :p Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/DaveMLG
    [link] [comments]

    Cool to see her front and center on a new expansion's artwork after years of not getting a whole lot of screentime but this is the first time we've seen her without her greatsword since she got it right? What do you think happened to it? Did she lay Belinda to rest? Gave it to her family maybe?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment