• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Imagine if this were a skyscale skin.

    Guild Wars 2 Imagine if this were a skyscale skin.


    Imagine if this were a skyscale skin.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Why so underrated?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    After playing WoW the majority of last year and a little FF14, both of which had things I love and things I hate, I decided to try GW2, GW1 was actually the first MMO I ever played(in large part due to being in high school and couldn't afford a subscription MMO).

    Honestly I am really loving this game, I really like the combat, it feels so much more natural than WoW did. Also tried PvP for the first time last night and while it took a bit to figure out what was going on, I love it. I absolutely hated WoWs PvP.

    I got two of my friends to join me as well and we were in the swamp area around Divinities Reach last night when a world event started and my jaw dropped at all the people that showed up, it was pretty cool, I just really don't understand why this game isn't more popular.

    submitted by /u/breakandjog
    [link] [comments]

    They fixed the "no tornadoes" bug a little too hard. We got 6.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Hardstuck Community Month!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Made H.O.P.E. recently, and I can't get over it!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Finally got World Completion done!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    What do you wish Heart of Thorns did better?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I'm trying to spark some debate and discussion about the game. I would like to know what people don't like about HoT or wish it did better.

    I personally would have liked if the jungle in itself was better developed as a region, like PoF was. It feels too much like a gameplay area. Obviously could have been better if the expansion was not as rushed.

    Edit: I'm not asking if you prefer HoT over PoF, that's another topic I'd like to talk in its own thread

    submitted by /u/DemethValknut
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a GW1 guide for GW2 players who want the cross-over stuff?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    I've done a fair bit of searching but I haven't found anything. I'd love to get the Ranger pets and I think there are some titles? I've got the base GW1 game from way back, but got stuck trying to get the bees across the bridge.

    It'd be cool to have a list of objectives and shortest paths to get them. Does such a thing exist?

    submitted by /u/Charles_Sangels
    [link] [comments]

    Hardstuck [Hs] Community Response Party! (HCRP)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Hello Reddit!

    Hardstuck is back at it again by organising another PvE tournament. This time it will be all about Dragon Response Missions! INTRODUCING THE HARDSTUCK COMMUNITY RESPONSE PARTY (HCRP)!

    The tournament will feature a double elimination bracket format wherein every match two teams will duke it out LIVE on the 3RD AND 4TH OF JULY 5 PM CEST over at twitch.tv/Plenyx for a chance at part of a 10k in-game gold prize pool.

    Prizing will keep increasing by the time the submissions deadline is reached, so feel free to send more items over at Super Fohd.6245 if you would like to contribute!

    Prizes:

    1st place 50% of the total prize pool
    2nd place 25% of the total prize pool
    3rd place 15% of the total prize pool
    4th place 10% of the total prize pool

    The team that manages to take 1st place will also get a special prize that will be announced at a later date!

    Quick rules (full rules):

    • Tournament will be a randomly seeded double elimination format, where upper bracket matches are a best of 3 and lower bracket matches are a best of 1.
    • A team can range from 2-5 players. A team can for example use five players in one match but only use 2 players in another. There needs to be at least one player streaming in the instance.
    • Consumables are fully enabled (eg. United Legion Waystation, planks, shovels) We really want to give teams the oppertunity to use every available mechanic of the game to gain the upper edge on the other team. (check the full rules exceptions)

    Sign up now and good luck preparing and we hope to see you all in July!

    Sign ups are open RIGHT NOW.

    Join the conversation over at the tournament discord

    If you're interested in more events like these then the best way to know when they're happening is to join the main Hardstuck Discord Server and become Hardstuck with us!!!

    Edit 1: Fixed some links
    Edit 2: Fixed an incorrect example in the rules

    submitted by /u/SuperFohd
    [link] [comments]

    I made a post showing off my Sylvari and more shots were requested so, “[This rose has thorns] and here they are!”

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    The gifts that keep on giving

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Hi there, Vector here. I play gw2 since release but only now start to take interest in certain parts of the game, like wvw and ascended gear / legendaries. So...what the hell is going on with this convoluted system of gifts? I mean, there must be over 20 of them, how is anyone able to keep track of which of them are obtainable or important for them in certain cases? It's starting to feel like I'm part of a very clever pyramid-scheme, but I'm just too dumb to realize what's going on around me.

    Is it too much to ask for informative descriptions, or item-names that somewhat correlate their respective use? I mean, a "small weapon gem" that is build into a "medium weapon gem" would be so much easier to read than a "gift of oingoboingo" that is needed For the "gift of globox".

    Please, I need some input on this: is it just me? Didn't it click yet? Do I miss something?

    submitted by /u/VectorRuse
    [link] [comments]

    3rd Gen Legendary Sword - Muramasa

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Any alive websites to look for spvp/wvw builds?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    I used to get my builds from vabbi.eu and godsofpvp.net, but both sites are now dead.

    submitted by /u/Sneezes
    [link] [comments]

    Question on expansions

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I played GW2 a bit back at release and a bit last year but now I'm properly getting back to enjoying it. (LV 80 thief)

    I have the base game but none of the expansions. I'm finally working through my personal story (on the just chapter) and I'm doing the LW S2 as they are rereleased atm.

    Is it worth me picking up HoT/PoF now? Our would I be better off waiting for the new expansion and seeing if they lump all three together?

    I've still got lots of story to go through, map to explore, and I've not done any dungeons, raids or fractals yet. So I feel I could leave it?

    (Any other tips on how to progress at LV 80 would be appreciated!)

    submitted by /u/HydroLeonheart
    [link] [comments]

    Rhendak solo farm - how?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    I wonder, can you park an alt at him, plant a portal with that alt then quickly relog to another alt to use that portal?

    Or can you park a free to play mesmer there and use him as a port slave?

    Next question would be: what is necessary to solo him and can the collection items drop for low level characters?

    submitted by /u/macrotransactions
    [link] [comments]

    Griffon - Rapid as Wildfires [OC]

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    [Question] What do you think is the best fractal for fractal rush?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Please suggest your tips, and tell everyone why and how much tokens you´ll get per run/hour.
    Dont forget to add the chosen tier and time for completing the suggested fractal :)

    Good Luck with loot everyone, and have some gr8 days ^^

    submitted by /u/PureHateNate
    [link] [comments]

    Daily

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    I once had a page where I was shown the Daily Quest. There was also a link to the waitpoint. don't you know what the stand might have been?

    submitted by /u/Schreeuw
    [link] [comments]

    yesss i liek alac

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    What kind of compositions to people looking to 42 farm usually run?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Looking to figure out what classes/group comps most 42 farm groups look for in preparation for the fractal rush event. Do they run all Dps classes? Do they take healers? Or do they bring classes that can do damage and provide their own boons? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Wolfencrest129
    [link] [comments]

    Quickest way to look cool?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    So, I'm finishing PoF, I'm in full exotic gear, but my character still looks like shit. What's the quickest (and possibly cheapest) way of getting good looking gear?

    submitted by /u/oldloveman
    [link] [comments]

    Is GW2 really taking around 50% of RAM? I have 16GB btw

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment