• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Guild Wars I've been playing this game for 15 years and just figured out that you can zoom and rotate in the character selection screen

    Guild Wars I've been playing this game for 15 years and just figured out that you can zoom and rotate in the character selection screen


    I've been playing this game for 15 years and just figured out that you can zoom and rotate in the character selection screen

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Coming back after over a decade

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Does anyone still play?

    I really want to get back into it, but I have literally no idea what I'm doing anymore. Everything seems so dead. I don't even know where the main cities are anymore.

    submitted by /u/Seraph_Grymm
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot contest 2021 - Landscape Edition

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    ATTENTION ALL WITH GW1 NOSTALGIA:

    I am holding a contest for the best Guild Wars screenshot. In this particular contest, the theme is landscapes (so less of a focus on people/npcs/etc). So show me your best view of Tyria, Cantha, or Elona - maybe from a lesser-known vantage point. I expect to see some impressive scenes, especially with the new extended views added within the last few years.

    There will be a modest in game prize for those a few chosen winners. (And anyone with a bit more in-game capital is free to pitch in for bigger rewards for contestants.)

    The chosen screenshots will be used for a secret, which I will reveal after the contest (and will be done of course with the permission of those who submit their pictures).

    Extra awards: Main contest will be scored by me and a few other judges. An additional prize of "peoples choice awards" will be given to the post in this thread that receives the most upvotes.

    How to submit: Upload a screenshot to imgur.com, and provide a link in the comments. If you want to qualify for the "people choice awards," make sure to provide a link to your picture replying to my comment below.

    submitted by /u/bluecheez
    [link] [comments]

    Hero Battles would have been an amazing game mode for the current state of the game

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    It's 1v1

    tournaments

    mAT

    No more awaiting worthy opponent in completely dead hours.

    Edit: Apparently there is a rumor that Team Arenas code is still in the game, but all of Hero Battles code got permanently deleted, does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/ch1llstep
    [link] [comments]

    PvX Not all build packs work

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    I have noticed that some of the build packs are able to be downloaded while others are not. For example I can download the Hero, pvp build pack, and pve team, but I am not able to download and use the General, PvE build pack, or all build packs.

    Any thoughts.

    submitted by /u/GdiThunder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment