• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Guild Wars only real ones will get this one

    Guild Wars only real ones will get this one


    only real ones will get this one

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Extreme longshot, but anyone know a player "magma Red" that played 10+ years ago?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    This is an extreme long shot, but when I played GW1 and was in high school, "Magma Red" was someone I met on GuildWarsGuru that helped me to obtain GWAMM.

    Guy was in his 30s or so at the time I think, rather than brute-forcing helping me with getting max titles, he sincerely took the time and effort to teach me, a kid at the time.

    He was an early GWAMM, and had multiple characters with it early on when it was a colossal accomplishment. The only remnant I've found on him is a few Guild Wars Guru archived posts that show he was in a Guild called "Our Crabs Know True [LOVE]".

    My only hope is, where he did have so many GWAMMs and was an extremely prominent PvE player early on, someone may recognize the name or remember him. I know the chances of someone knowing him are less than slim, but I just wanted to try. For whatever reason I don't ever remember why we lost contact, but I believe he quit playing sometime before GW2 was part of it.

    Cheers, have a good night everyone.

    submitted by /u/Scorp63
    [link] [comments]

    Question From a Potential New Player

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I recently found guild wars and was thinking of giving it a purchase. However, I have been hard pressed to find an actual review of the gameplay. I've seen videos covering it saying "the game is still alive" or "this game did xyz better than any modern game," but none of them go over the actual gameplay.

    What is the character customization like?

    How does the combat feel (not just "endless combinations." There is more to a combat system than combinations)?

    How is the new player experience?

    Are people hardcore or casual? Both? Neither?

    Is there farming/grinding? Is it necessary? What and why?

    Is the game fun if you don't care about the story?

    What do you actually DO in game?

    How difficult is the game?

    What are the notable flaws of this game?

    These kinds of questions are completely missing from any "review" I've seen so far. So, I have come to you, reddit! Can you give me a real overview of the game before I spend $40 on it? Or, if I'm just dumb and missed a good review, could you point me there?

    Sorry if this post came off negative (I don't mean it to be). I just want to figure out if this is a game I'd enjoy.

    submitted by /u/natural_sci3nce
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to fix Teinai's Crystal's hero AI

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Teinai's Crystal used to be a PBAoE skill, but when its functionality was changed, its AI was never updated. This causes heroes to move into adjacent range before casting the spell, which essentially makes the spell useless for hero setups. This skill could be quite powerful and it would be fun to experiment with ele based hero setups which utilize this skill. It's essentially comparable to Unnatural Signet, which is a staple of mesmer hero bars.

    Its possible that changing the AI for this skill could be a very simple code change. I believe there are also other skills with bugged hero AI similar to this skill. I think fixing this skill and other skills could be a very worthwhile game update - it enables more options for heroes without being a large change/without introducing new functionality.

    submitted by /u/GuitarCat19
    [link] [comments]

    ele build recommendations

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Looking for a good Elementalist build to run through the campaigns with! I haven't really seen a lot of options on PVX wiki.

    submitted by /u/jpangilinan
    [link] [comments]

    Camera issues, please help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I've recently downloaded the game again after seeing a video on YouTube saying the game is still alive and well and I want to just in it.

    BUT

    The camera is spazibg out I try to zoom in and look around and it only moves slightly left or right It zooms into my face instead of just left or right Or stick on a overlook like diablo 3 and I can't change to look farword.

    Pls help

    submitted by /u/Dagoba1990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment