• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 So a bigger balance patch is coming. You know what time it is....

    Guild Wars 2 So a bigger balance patch is coming. You know what time it is....


    So a bigger balance patch is coming. You know what time it is....

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Just spent 3 hours fighting my first raid boss with a group of 10 randoms, mostly beginners, with no voice comms, it was worth it

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Having finished all the strikes/fractals, I decided I would pursue raids as there is a lot of content, 20+ bosses, that are raid exclusive.

    After weeks of trying to find a training group with no luck(every group was either selling a raid carry for gold, or requiring proof of KP), I got frustrated and made my own raid group where anyone was welcome. We started with Vale Guardian. I wasn't expecting to beat anything, I just wanted to experience raids a bit and maybe learn something.

    I really had no idea what I was doing. We spent a good 20+ minutes wiping on the guardians by themselves because I didn't realize what classes we needed when recruiting.

    Eventually I found a lead that actually knew the raid(but hasn't lead before), and we got to the first boss. First attempt, we had a full party wipe in less than 4 seconds. I didn't even think that was possible, we must have set a world record. That was without /gg too.

    Slowly over time, we learned the mechanics, got a little further each fight. People came and went throughout the 3 hours. We encountered a couple setbacks when most of our more experienced members quit.

    But after 3 hours of wipe after wipe, we finally beat it. People were so exhausted that we all decided to call it a day rather than attempt the second boss.

    I highly recommend giving raids a try if you haven't already. Even if you spend all day trying to beat a boss and fail, I noticed you still get a decent chunk of raid currency you can use to get ascended gear every time you get the boss to 75%/50%/25%, so it isn't a complete waste of time.

    submitted by /u/skilliard7
    [link] [comments]

    Balance Patch soon (?)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Do you think Aurene is made uncomfortable by the Pinatas in the Eye of the North, and more largely, Dragon Bash as a festival

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Between the Pinatas and the song I can't imagine she's enjoying herself. I know most dragons are at least seen as a malevolent force but having your entire race, and as such yourself, burned in effigy, smashed, and tormented in song mere meters from your home seems like something that would trouble her. Aurene has never been one to speak out about things that bother her but I can't help but think putting the pinatas up is some sort of aggression.

    I know the Dragon Bash is a tradition (if one that's only recently been revived with the defeat of Kralkatorrik) but hanging Aurene in effigy in her own home seems in bad taste.

    Not to even mention the song. We know for a fact Aurene flies around and saves people and performs good deeds, so it must feel like a slap in the face to be described as a demon, a monster, and a beast that leaves corruption in a swath across the land before a banging refrain demanding she be smashed, bashed, and driven back into her den from whence she shall never rise. (Also lizard kinda feels like a racial epithet, but it's hard to judge that kind of thing when there's so few sentient members of a species)

    submitted by /u/saraiguma
    [link] [comments]

    [SC] Solo Ascalonian Catacombs Path 1 | 5:48 | Guardian

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Me and my boyfriend on the Tyria Pride, we are both female charrs and love the game so much. It's been more than six years since we started playing.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Where is the game headed?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I feel the game's future is uncertain (like everything in life) but in a really bad way. I took a 3-year break from the game shortly after PoF was released. I see that many devs left and I don't even know exactly who's the current game director (it seems wiki doesn't either).

    It's so weird watching GW2 very early release videos showcasing the game and the races of Tyria and PoF release video and having that uneasy feeling stuck in my throat. We can no longer refer to the former dev team, it all seems distant for me because we used to have some familiar faces before, not so much now (even Gaile Grey was laid off).

    How do you guys feel about the game now? I was gathering wood in Orr these past few days and while I'm hopelessly nostalgic, the current state of the game makes me wonder what the face of the game is for you guys. There isn't that big of a distance between the makers of the game and us, the playerbase, so I'm kinda worried what this game will turn into in 2 years or less. I'm sure the game won't simply disappear, but this feeling of disconnection is hella awkward.

    submitted by /u/CrystallineSugar
    [link] [comments]

    [ART] *disappears in a poof of purple butterflies*

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    HAPPY PRIDE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE YOU!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Casual spellbreaker tries to solo fractals

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    ArenaNet, Why Am I Denied My Rewards because one party member quits an Automated Tournament Party?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    It happened during the monthly automated tournament (NA) today, that is, during Kormir's Clash. One party member in my group quit in between matches after the fourth or fifth match... and so... the four of us who remained... got no gold. We did not even receive the basic Mystic Coin and Large Potion of PvP Reward. We participated. My in game username is in the list of participants.

    Can you rectify the situation by at least mailing me and my party members the Mystic Coin and Large Portion of PvP Reward?

    And I already know what some people who want to be cheeky will say "Don't do AT with pugs/lfg." This was not an LFG/pug party. I've played with these people before. And even if the one person who did quit had happened to DC through no fault of his own, it shouldn't matter - the other four party members should not be denied their gold. Please fix this. This has happened so many times to me and other people in this game, and a lack of help from support or any announcement of a process to rectify this horrid situation signifies just how little care there is. It's depressing.

    submitted by /u/chromodynamix
    [link] [comments]

    An underrated animation that I love

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Idea of update : Would you like every weapon/armor set as collection?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    In achiv panel there are several of these - most notably BL set and many newer sets from LS/saga. But what about getting every single weapon and armor collection too? So people would have something to do running around getting those pieces they miss, getting really pricy ones (sttelar and hero dragonblood for example)... plus you would be actually able to say what you miss in game without using external source or very clunky (and never shoving everything) wardrobe.

    If you are afraid of AP gain - with BL sets as base -its 3AP for full set. Lets put it to 2AP -one for start, second for finnishing.

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/Servel85
    [link] [comments]

    Pride Walk #TYRIAPRIDE #GW2PRIDE

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    LF GW2 Friends to play the game with

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Hi I'm relatively new to GW2 and I'm looking for a friend to play the game with me or a group of friends I have a lot of questions about the game I can only really pay attention to voice chat so a discord is preferable I mainly need some1 that will play alongside me and answer most questions I have as I ask them and for them to give me advice as we play whether that be leveling a new character.My GW2 IGN: RaxxTDC.4978 (Message me with "GW2 Buddy")My Discord : Raxx#1679 (Message me with "GW2 Buddy")

    I don't mean to sound demanding here but I know close to nothing except the basics of combat and I have beaten Balthazar but that's the only chapter I've completed.
    Edit: I play NA and I speak English :p

    submitted by /u/Raxx612
    [link] [comments]

    People who had TP issues connected to the may rollback, did you get your ticket resolved?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Question for the Ranger mains in WvW

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am loving my Sic em roamer power build, it's so satisfying hitting a big burst and dropping someone. However, I was wondering if there is a good super tanky/sustain condi build for roaming right now? On core necro, I had a build that was super hard to kill but still could put out some condi damage. Does something like that exist for Ranger? I saw a condi immobeast on metabattle, but not sure how good it is since it's still being worked on. Any recommendations are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/I_AM_SCUBASTEVE
    [link] [comments]

    Bash the Dragon Sing-Along 2020

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    After seeing all the positive responses and the lamenting of those who missed out, and after consultation with u/StepW , there will be another Bash the Dragon Sing-along! Anyone and everyone is welcome to send in an audio file of them singing, it doesn't matter if you're a professional broadway singer or if you have never sung a song before.

    So, how do you become a part of this?

    1. Find the Instrumental, the Original, or the Fan version of the song
    2. Pull up the lyrics
    3. Grab any microphone, and I mean any microphone, whether its professional, a gaming headset, or an iPhone
    4. Smash that record button
    5. Save the recording as preferably a .wav file but an .mp3 or an .aiff will be fine too. Find a way to get it to me. Put it on a file sharing site, upload it to youtube and message me a link, if you dm me I'll give you my email address, find my physical address and bring it to me or whatever works for you

    I'll be accepting files until July 6th so that means there is a little more than a week for you to get a perfect recording.

    I will do all the technical parts of the project so you will not have to worry about anything. I'm going to try and finish before the end of July so that I don't leave you all waiting to long.

    Here's a couple of tips to get started

    • DO NOT edit your audio file. I know you might think you're being helpful but I need the file in pristine conditions. Also please don't have the music playing in the recording either.
    • Leave a couple seconds of silence before you start you singing
    • keep some distance between you and your mic. This will keep it from clipping and peaking which will make you sound better and make the file easier to work with
    • if you want to send multiple versions of of your voice then please send them as different files
    • I will try my very best to make sure everyone who submits their voice will be included but there will always be things i can't fix on my own but if that happens I'll try and work with you to get a better piece of audio.
    • And make sure you have fun recording it. Voice pieces always sound the best when the actor or singer is enjoying themselves.

    If there are any questions feel free to message me and I'll give you the best answer I can

    Edit: Formatting Fixes

    submitted by /u/Joshslayerr
    [link] [comments]

    Inspiration for my Revenant

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    My friends and I bought the extensions and now I want to build a Revenant but can´t decide wich race I should pick.

    What is in your opinion the perfect race for a male Revenant?

    If you want, you can also link a image of your revenant or if you found a good looking one.

    I onw a Asura and a Human.

    Big thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mectony
    [link] [comments]

    Magically Imbued Cookware?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I'm working on Gourmet Chef training and the next step is to give Einar Blackforge 5 Deldrimor Steel Ingots, 5 Dragonite Ingots, and 5 Spiritwood Planks for Magically Imbued Cookware. I'm wondering what the cookware does, if anything, and the wiki isn't helpful.

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Magically_Imbued_Cookware

    submitted by /u/amjasinski
    [link] [comments]

    Tyria Pride 2020 Screenshots

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment