• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Guild Wars haven't had any skill icon memes in a long while

    Guild Wars haven't had any skill icon memes in a long while


    haven't had any skill icon memes in a long while

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    [massivelyop.com] The Game Archaeologist: The rise of Guild Wars

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    After you pick up a fresh slab of jade

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    What is your favorite part of Guild Wars, and why do you keep coming back?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I recently got back into Guild Wars to play FA, and I am currently in the progress of moving all of my PvE characters over to the mission outposts and setting up equipment and skills so I can play FA and JQ every weekend. I have no slots remaining for PvP characters and am currently not planning on buying any due to budgetary reasons.

    For me, FA and JQ combine some of my favorite things about Guild Wars: PvE, PvP and theorycrafting. The modes are casual enough to allow for some experimentation, rounds are quick, and there is a lot you can do.

    I was wondering what keeps you people coming back to the game. Perhaps you are more hardcore, or more casual (like me). I have set up a Google Forms document because I'm curious, and it would be interesting to share and discuss any results with this subreddit, I think.

    Feel free to fill it in, it takes only a couple of minutes!

    https://forms.gle/GGs8krk1TDh3VfKMA

    submitted by /u/RaptorDotCpp
    [link] [comments]

    Template Manager stopped showing builds?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    All of my templates are in their right folder, but the manager doesn't seem to be recognizing any of them. Everything seems fine, so I don't understand what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    3rd party ban? Report Anet to FTC

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Were you banned for botting or using a 3rd party application? Are you frustrated because you lost your main of XX years for something you did not do? Is your only crime possibly using toolbox and nothing else? Is Anet being stubborn and refusing to disclose any proof for your ban?

    If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you're in the same boat as me my friend. Let me tell you a little something, while Anet can ban you for using toolbox they cannot withhold any personal information they take from your account or computer. Anet refuses to admit to toolbox bans or take any responsibility for their automated ban hammer. (Yes it does exist and any dev telling you otherwise is lying.)

    So while you might never get your account back, you should not take it sitting down. If you ask Anet for proof of your ban and they refuse, they're withholding personal information taken from you and my friends that's hella illegal. Doesn't matter what their policies say you can not keep customer information from said customer and at the end of the day we're customers. If Anet wants to treat us as a business then we need to fight them as a corrupt business. They can't keep ignoring our tickets forever and if we have to get a 3rd party involved because Anet refuses to take responsibility then let them be punished.

    So I ask all of you who've been mistreated to report this garbage to the FTC and force Anet into a public response. We might not get our accounts back but I refuse to take it lying down.

    https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/media-resources/identity-theft-and-data-security/filing-complaint

    submitted by /u/Tacohero154
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment